dimecres, 13 de novembre del 2013

1.My last summer


MY LAST SUMMER

Hello I'm Mariona and I'm talking about my last summer. I had a very good summer, who thinks summer is not good?

In June I did a lot of thing, I stayed in my grandparents' house, I went to l'Estartit and I swam in the sea, but I tink the water was very cold

Last summer I decided I wanted to look better so I sunbathed very often.I spent most of the time with my friend Judit, and one day we organized a stay with all our friends of Can Puig, I had a very good day. We went to Plaça de la Rodes and finally we bought a kebab and we ate in “la” Muralla.

I stayed one month in my house, and I did anything because I was so tired I needed a relax.. This summer we bought a guinea pig he's Melendi, he's so adorable, and I love it. But now he looks like a rabbit he's so big!!!


My father decided to go to Mykonos, and we said yes. We went to Mykonos during one week. This is a very nice place, but I hate white houses, and in Mykonos all the houses were white. I visited one island Delos. I saw a lot of thing in this place, one musem, a architectual remains … etc. The last day I couldn't sleep because I was very nervous to return to Banyoles.

I returned to Banyoles and I prepared all the thing to school

And this is all about my summer holidays


My classmakes 
Clàudia Guilana: She went to Gloucester, and finally she went to Platja d'Aro
Elisenda: She went to l'Arcada and met to new friends, she went to London 
Nicolai: He went to Mallorca and he went to Via Catalana 
Joan S: He went to Les Illes Medes, Estartit, and he went to Palamós too 
Elisabet: She wento to Llençà and she swam in the sea
Xènia S: She went to trip on Lourdes, she went to Ripoll & Andorra
Adrià: He went to Mallorca, he went to Llençà 
Maria Serra: She went to via catalana and finally she went to Andorra
Maria Pl: She went to Sant Antoni de Calonge
Núria J: She went to Eivissa

 
Video: 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada