dilluns, 27 de maig del 2013

My last summer

My last summer

June: In june I did not do anything special. The staing with my grandparents was the most important. Now I'll explain: I arrived at my grandparents house in late June. There's also my cousins Marc and Elisenda. I had a great time, walking through the woods, I enjoy long walks and I swam in the pool. My cousins I organized a "jincama" I loved.

July: This month I did not much. I was very happy because my cousin from China, arrivated in Catalonia. My uncle and aunt decided to adopt him.

August: In august I celebreted my Saint Day with my family. Another thing I did was finished all summer homework. It was very happy.

September: In september there was a Demostration of the independence of Catalonia. I went there and had a great time. There was a poster that caught my attention, it said: What want this troop? A new state in Europe. In this Demostration went my grandparents, my father and his partner, my sister, my aunts, uncles and cousins.

Classmates
Maria S: She's went to St Feliu de Guixols
Núria F: She's went to Eslovènia
Eloi: He's went to Tiana
Jordi: He's went to Roma
Clàudia G: She's went to England
Xènia S: She's went to Albera,Madrid, Mallorca and France
Cristina: She's went to  l'Arcada
Xènia T: She's went to l'Arcada
Joan S: He's went to Palamós
Elisabet: She's went to Llençà
Maria Pl: She's went to Port Aventura

My observstion about power point
Did the power point help you presentation?
No, it didn't
Did you talk/show the photos to the audience?
Yes, I did
Did you look at the audience most time?
Yes,I look my audience
Did  you stop to separate the different parts of you speech?
Yes, I did
Did you smile and do gestures to hold the
attention of the audience?
Yes, I did a lot of gestures and smiles
Did you introduce yourself and the topi
Yes, I did
Did you organise your ideas before start?
No, I didn't organise my ideas
Did you use a discourse makers?
No, I didn't use the discourse markers
Did you finish it properly?
Mm... I finished in a good time
Was the information too long/short?
My information are simple and understanble
Did you introduce interesing information for the audience?
Yes, I did
Are there any important grammar mistskes? Wich ones? Verbs? Vocabulary?
At the frist I did a presentation, with many mistakes for exemple said  catalan expresions, I said 'manifestation' bad word, and I don't have a very good pronuncion

Your are the teacher! What mark did you get?
If I have to be honest because I put a 6'5 in my frist presentation I did very badly, I made the second out pretty well.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada